Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information. This Policy will be effective on the December 18, 2017 and, in case of modification thereof, the Company will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company's website or individual notice through sending mails.).
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows: email address, ID, national information, encoded identification information, profile url, profile name
(2) Method of collection
The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
• webpage, written form in application
• provided by partner companies (Google,Apple,Unity,AdColony)
2. Use of collected information
The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
• Member management and identification
• To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
• Performance of contract and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded by the users
• Data collected or provided by DEVFLOOR is processed by Amazon Web Services (AWS region: Seoul,Frankfurt,USA) with safety measures certified as appropriate in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, and user data may be processed at the other AWS region to provide better service or implement the service contract to users.
The Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'webbeacons'.
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users' experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users The items of cookies to be collected by the Company and the purpose of such collection are as
• Check whether login is made on website
• Check whether the users are connected with correct services of the website of the Company while the Company changes the way of operating its website
• Connect the users with certain application or server of the services
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
4. Users' right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
• exercise right to access to personal information;
• make corrections or deletion;
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
The Company regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification.
Transmit users' personal information by using encrypted communication zone.
6. Protection of personal information of children
In principle, the Company does not collect any information from the children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of the Company are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the Company has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the Company does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children) However, if the Company collects any personal information from children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the
Company will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal information of children:
• obtain consent from the parents or guardian of children so as to collect personal information of children or directly send the information of products and services of the Company
• give the parents or guardian of children a notice of Company's policy of privacy protection for children including the items, purpose and sharing of personal information collected
• grant to legal representatives of children a right to access to personal information of that children/correction or deletion of personal information/temporary suspension of treatment of personal information/ and request for withdrawal of their consent provided before
• limit the amount of personal information exceeding those necessary for participation in online activities
7. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
8. Updating and Deleting Information
Updating information provided by the platform provider. Users may request updates of their own data from the platform provider at any time while using the service. Users who are nationals of EU member nations may additionally request access, rectification, adaptation or alteration, transfer or movement of their data, and may restrict or oppose processing or profiling (collectively referred to as "processing", below).
DEVFLOOR has no authority to process data provided to the platform provider by the user. Therefore, if users request processing of their own data provided to DEVFLOOR by the platform provider, DEVFLOOR will inform users that it has no authority to process user data and instruct them to request data processing from the platform provider and/or social media provider
Updating information collected while using the service. Users may request updating or processing of their own data from DEVFLOOR while using the service (restricted to nationals of EU member nations) and, unless data must be kept for reasonable business purposes or legal purposes, DEVFLOOR will attempt to fulfill this processing request without delay. Furthermore, this requested user data processing will be provided free of charge so long as it does not require excessive effort to comply, and DEVFLOOR may request verification of user identity before updating or processing the data.
However, the user request may be denied if it is unreasonably repeated, if it requires excessive technical effort to comply (e.g. if a new system must be developed or existing practices must be fundamentally changed), if the request impinges upon others' rights or freedoms, or if the request is extremely impractical. In such cases, the user may lodge an objection or file a civil complaint with the privacy protection agency in the user's country of residence in accordance with DEVFLOOR's CS procedure for rejection of processing.
Information Delete: To protect user data from accidental or malicious deletion and for maintenance and management of the service, copies of user data may not be immediately deleted from service servers even after a user deletes his or her data from the service. Furthermore, data may not be deleted from backup systems for a certain period of time to comply with laws in the user's country of residence and/or the country of DEVFLOOR's business jurisdiction. In such cases, this data will be deleted without delay once the storage period required by relevant laws has elapsed.
9. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
Address : 807-A104 AceHighEnd Bldg,145 Gasandijiteol1-ro Geumcheon-gu Korea, Republic of (08506)
The latest update date: May 18, 2018